POXET TABLETS (DAPOXETINE)
|Manufacturer :||Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd|
|Contry Of Origin :||India|
|Dosage From :||Tablet|
|Indication :||Premature Ejaculation|
|Packaging :||10 Tablets in Strip|
|Active Ingredient :||Dapoxetine|
|US Brand Name:||Dapoxetine|
A Product From
BUY POXET 30MG,60MG,90MG ONLINE
Poxet tablets are specifically used to treat and prevent premature ejaculation (PE) in men. They contain a SSRI, which works towards treated ED.
When is it used?
Your doctor may prescribe you to buy Poxet 30mg 60mg or Poxet 90 mg online to treat PE, which is one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men. Poxet is used to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs during intercourse, for men with persistent or recurrent PE.
Major side effects
The most commonly reported side effects include, headache, gastrointestinal upset (nausea, diarrhoea, dry mouth, abdominal discomfort), dizziness, drowsiness, tremor, difficulty sleeping, increased blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, reduced libido.
You should take your Poxet tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food, 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity. Do not take more than one tablet of Poxet in 24 hours.
If you have missed a dose, then take the next dose when prescribed.
Upon consumption following the purchase of Poxet 30mg,60mg or 90mg online, overdosing on it can be injurious or dangerous for your health.
How does it work?
The Dapoxetine in Poxet blocks the reuptake of serotonin from the synapse. The action of dapoxetine helps prolong the ability to maintain sexual activity without premature ejaculation and maintain control over ejaculation for longer.
Warnings and Precautions
You should not use Poxet tablets if you:
- Have an allergy to dapoxetine or any other ingredients in Poxet
- have severe liver or kidney disease
- have a heart condition or heart failure
- have a bleeding disorder
- have a history of orthostatic hypotension (dizziness when standing up), without discussion with your doctor
- have depression, bipolar disorder, unstable epilepsy or schizophrenia
- are currently taking any monoamine oxidase inhibitor medications as these may cause serious reactions if taken with Poxet or within 14 days
- are taking medicines that interact with Poxet, including: thioridazine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), migraine medicines, the analgesic tramadol, SSRI antidepressants, SNRI antidepressants, calcium channel blockers like diltiazem for hypertension, the anticoagulant warfarin, HIV treatments like ritonavir and atazanavir, antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like erythromycin, NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen, herbal remedies containing St. John´s Wort
Several medications interact upon consumption following your purchase of Poxet 30mg,60mg, or 90mg online; these should either not be taken while you are taking Poxet or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Poxet: monoamine oxidase inhibitors for depression, thioridazine for schizophrenia, the anticoagulant warfarin increases risk of bleeding, NSAIDs like aspirin, migraine medicines like sumatriptan, the analgesic tramadol, and SSRI antidepressants and SNRI antidepressants for mood disorders.
- Drugs that will affect Poxet: antifungals like ketoconazole, thioridazine for schizophrenia, antibiotics like erythromycin, HIV treatments and calcium channel blockers for hypertension.
How does Poxet work?
Dapoxetine is present in Poxet Tablets, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used specifically for premature ejaculation (PE), because it has a rapid onset of action, with maximum effect within 1-2 hours and a short half-life, which means that its rapidly eliminated from the body within 24 hours.
Where can I buy Poxet?
You can buy Poxet 30mg,60mg, 0r 90mg online.
Eviagra.us is an online trustworthy and reliable distributor of generic drugs, supplying inexpensive medications to international customers. They provide their customers with the medications they require at the prices they want, while guaranteeing the medications received are high quality. Our suppliers are leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, some of which are - Ajanta Pharma, Cipla, GSK, Intas Pharma etc.
|Per Pill Price||1.35|
Create New Account